Do you have a printer if so what kind?

I have a Kodak for color and a Samsunng that is so loud, I hate it.

darter

Asked by darter at 1:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HP. I really like it. It's a printer, copier and scanner.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have an HP that I hate! It prints fine but tells me probably a dozen times a day that there's a paper jam, when there's not. It stops and dings at me until I press ok, and a big box pops up and covers my screen. I will never buy another one of these.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have a Kodak and I hate it. We bought it because the ink was cheaper, but when it thinks its out of ink it won't print at all. It also can't print on many different colors of paper and I can only print on card stock one sheet at a time or it will thinks it has a jam and will lock up. Oh, and if we get that paper with the colored borders from the dollar store the printer thinks it's some sort of photo paper and even if you tell it to do a quick print it does the high quality that sucks the ink.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have an HP and I love it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have an HP Photosmart 3200 series all-in-one. Avoid that model, it sucks. It crashes half the time we sent print jobs.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have a hp desk jet 2050 and it is doing great even though I've only had it a few weeks. I had a kodak and it wont printer right anymore the color comes out blue and when you print black it comes out gray and you can hardly see so I wasnt going to buy another Kodak and I need a printer for my job so I am happy with the hp
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 4:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• HP Photosmart C4480, I like it prints out some pretty decent pictures.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011