STUMBLE UPON ANY OF THIS?? adult content

So i was just wondering if it was just me or are there some really rude, nasty, judgemental people everywhere you turn? I recently posted a question that pretains to my past actions and how i knew they were wrong and how i have changed, but i was just looking for some insight on why one would act the way i did. I dont know why i just thought this was a safe place to talk about issues and how to deal with and even understand human behavior. I GOT MY A$$ CHEWED OUT AND TOLD WHAT A BAD PERSON I AM. I know some people just dont have a filter or maybe do and are just so perfect in their life that they dont understand what a mistake is. So yea, this is a vent and if you feel you have wasted your time reading it im sure you will let me know! If this has happened to you, if you have stumbled upon some straight up HYENAS just know you are not alone. GOD BLESS:)

simonsmama2022

Asked by simonsmama2022 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I remember your question. Yes you were given some attitude, however you were given good answers as well.

Filter through the answers you get. Take away what you want to and can from those that are helpful.. Forget those that are not.. And just carry on with your day.. Words typed on the internet can only bother you as much as you choose to allow them to bother you. When you ask for answers/opinions on an open forum, you'll get one's you like and one's you don't.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i think there are always gonna be people like that but i try not to let what other people think affect me.. in other words F them lol
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Face it, FEMALES are straight up b*tch*s LOL!!!! (atleast most are) & what they're chewing one out for, is probably something they have done in the past, and if not, something that will probably happen in the future. hypocrites!!!!! Some are so busy critisizing others, that they forget they aren't the brightest crayon in the box.....
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I get what both of you are saying and pixie maybe i didnt word the situation right and left too much out , people didnt realize i said i new i was wrong and have grown and changed alot since then and nobody even took into consideration that they only know the little bit i typed. Then to bash on me as a MOM! I cheated long ago and was young and not used to love, didnt even know what it was, came from a HORRIBLE family life and I was brave enough to talk about something i did wrong and was asking for input on maybe why i was like that and how to FORGIVE myself! but instead i was BARKED AT! we have a great relationship now its better than ever and i just wish (not only on here) but everywhere that people were not so quick to judge and more quickly to lend a hand. BUT THATS JUST ME!
    simonsmama2022

Comment by simonsmama2022 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011