omg, my 12 month old is laughing so hard it sounds like she's crying and out of breath

my 2 and 1 year old literally just woke up and my 2 year old is obviously doing something hilarious in there because the baby's laugh is tremendous! it's really cute but when she laughs hard like that it sounds almost like an out of breath cry. does your LO do this? btw i am totally enjoying these few moments of sisterly love!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, my kids never laughed that hard but I have. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My daughter has this little laugh that she does but I love when she full out laughs. It takes a lot for her to laugh that hard though but the one thing that never failed was the Upside Down show. She loved it and it was the only show that ever made her laugh really hard like that.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It is fantastic when babies laugh like that. I would feel the urge to grab the video camera and record the laughing before entering the room to try to catch whatever it is the older one is doing to make the little one laugh so hard. Have fun and enjoy them.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• That's great! Enjoy it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2011