ugh cant wait til my child starts preschool

i cant take it anymore i pay childcare weekly and the state helps for some but now the daycare want an extra 89 dollars a month on top of the 200 i already pay and there reason is they have a sliding scale and they need to add extra fees so parents with no copay can be accepted. i mad because my child been there for 6 months they should have charge me that rate from the start this is the only reason i dont want mure kids becuz daycare are outrageous and thats y they r loosin money

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• I pay $250 per WEEK. $289 per month is a steal.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Should have thought about that before you had children to begin with.
    Anonymous

• They are expensive! That is not very considerate of the daycare to do you like that.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• find an old lady (mexican) who already watches a bunch of kids in the area, and give her 150 a month....she will doa better job than daycare, you kid will be safer, and its cheaper....Thats how its done in SoCal :)
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• at anonymous hop my off my comment its always a nobody that dont no what to say out there mouth . maybe ya mom should have thought about having u then i would have to read ya dumb a#s remark foh!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• @ CHANELSPARKS LMAO my child she speaks spainsh to so she mite fit rite in lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• thats my #1 pick for a sitter when i need it for my son...after family of course. I will never bother with bullshi* daycares...
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my kids are 12yrs apart it wasnt like that when i had my first child
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Of course it is a "steal", she's got GOVERNMENT HELP in paying for her daycare and she's complaining about the cost! Which is less per MONTH than some parents pay per WEEK!
    Anonymous

• Then maybe it's time to start looking for another daycare.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011