Do you think that Rush Limbaugh is a racist? Would you shop at a place that had him playing on the radio?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not really but I don't know him personally so :shrugs:

Yes ..if I liked the products in the store sure
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes I listen on occassion. I think people shouldn't take him so serious all the time. He cracks me up sometimes. He has some good points and some off the wall comments, it's just the way he is. I try not to judge but would not want to hangout with him.
    darter

Answer by darter at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't know if he is a racist.

I don't care what other people listen to and why they listen to it.  I don't agree with Jimmy Buffet's politics, but I love his music. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't choose where to shop based on the politics of the store owners. I base it on items I need and value...with a preference to Mom & Pop enterprises.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Rush is SO opposite of racist !

The fact that he dares to point out the egregious racism of OTHERS gets him a lot of false press.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No Rush is not racist, and why wouldn't I shop in a place where they play his show. I love listening to Rush!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No, From all I know about Rush(which isn't much in the grand scheme) Rush Limaugh is not a racist. Geez can you just get to the point.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I do not think that Rush is a racist, and I would happily shop at any place of business who had him playing on their radios. If you came to my house right now, you would hear him on my radio, but I would be pleased to turn him off to visit with you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't know if he's a racist or not and really I don't care. I shop where I want to based on what is sold there and the prices. I don't really care about what's on the radio.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011