For Anyone who has ever been a Representative for Avon, What was your experience?

Were you successful with it? If so, what tips can you give me?

amydh

Asked by amydh at 4:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I was briefly, and I didn't lose money or anything, but I only made a few dollars at a time so it wasn't worth it to me and I stopped. I was basically just passing out magazines and taking orders though...I didn't do the door-to-door or parties, so I suppose there is money to be made depending on how much you want to do with it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I am not in Avon but I am in network marketing and that is truly how you build these kinds of business, not in selling the product but in promoting and having others join your team and teaching them how to do same. The great part is you get to consume/use the products at wholesale or even free. When I say free is because the business pays for itself. I have yet to sell my product and make a great income from home on part time hours. If you are considering doing something different that people are more likely to buy/consume because it is for their health, then give me a call. Visit my profile for more info.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Careful
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice_Plus
    Anonymous