Why would you have had more than one accont here?

I asked a ? awhile ago an some said they have had more than one account here just wondered why?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Some do it to stop people from following them around, and some do it because they've ticked off so many people they need to start over to get anyone to talk to them, though in the third case, usually within a few months they've ticked off all the same people again so it doesn't matter.

***
    LOL!! :o)

P.S I've "ticked off" a few people in the 3 1/2 years I've been on here, never felt the need to change my name. More often than not, those who have the biggest problem with me move on after a while! It's the internet. We're all anonymous. No hard feelings. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have had three since I joined in January of 2008. I got rid of the first one because of stalkers, I needed a fresh start, and I hated the username. I tossed the second because of stalkers. Yeah..lame.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Some do it to change their name - people don't always think so they pick something like LoveMyBoy and then a year later they have a girl, so it looks kind of like they're slighting the girl. Some do it to stop people from following them around, and some do it because they've ticked off so many people they need to start over to get anyone to talk to them, though in the third case, usually within a few months they've ticked off all the same people again so it doesn't matter.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• maybe so they can stalk themselves??? LOL!!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 2:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Have no idea. I only have one.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Idk maybe they just wanted to change their name! Ive had the same account since 2007.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• If you're a group owner, CM allows you to have two open accounts. One is your personal account and the other is a group profile that you can share with other group members if you choose. You have to ask their permission first, though, before adding a group profile.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Thanks I didn't know if you got to some point and needed to start overor something Trippen about the stalkin thoughbut I have started to notice certain people do not like eachother
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• To avoid certain people.
    Anonymous