so had anyone had weird cravings

the other night i wanted pickles and ice cream ewww right

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always crave pickles and nachoes and i am not pregnant. I have always had bad cravings.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• They say that is the pregnancy craving haha! For my cousins baby showing we served pickles and Ice cream
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My first pregnancy I ate jar after jar of pickles ( not with ice cream, though ) and I wanted pizza every day. Once I was so desparate for pizza I made one with my husbands blueberry bagel :) It was nasty, but it was pizza :) This time around I don't want anything so far. And I mean I don't want ANYTHING. It makes me nauseas to eat anything I don't want, and I haven't wanted any food at all.
    Robbiesmommy83

Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yeah, for me it was pickles and ice cream with potato chips sprinkled over the top. LOL Go figure!
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011