pregnant's women can has symptoms of preeclampsia and the studies say that it does not have PREECLAMPSIA?? can a woman develop PREECLAMPSIA in the childbirth?

i was at hospital last week by 2 days.. but i very worry about it. my baby today is moving little and i have headache and pain on my belly.. please someone can help me becuase that doctor said only come back to the hospital if the baby doesn't moved or bleeding o contraction.. i feeling contraction by 2 week ago am 37 weeks.....

cinthya2225

Asked by cinthya2225 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i got preeclampsia when i was in labor. it didnt show up at my dr apt two days prior but buy the time i went into labor 2 days after my apt i had it. so yes it can show up.
    are your feet and hands swallen? headaches? what about your blood pressure is it high? id call your dr. baby isnt going to move as much later in pregnancy and the closer you get to delivery baby really slows down.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008