Are you really going to be that lazy??

My bf been laid off for 3 months now. Makes decent off unemployment, actually better then he would if he worked part time. BUT, we are moving in less then two weeks, I reminded him of a place to fill an app at that is hiring. I honestly think he hasnt done it yet. He in a off mood today, so I dont want to stir up crap. If I ask if he feeling better, I dont get a reply. so, im assuming, he still playing video games. how much time does one need in a day to just sit and do whatever to clear mind. i think he is being lazy and ill be very upset he didnt do it.. cause you never know.. they might just hire you.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Most likely Lazy! Men handle things different from men so who knows. Good luck
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• He sounds very unmotivated. Maybe suggest going out together and go to the place to fill out the app? Or get it and bring it home..maybe that will give him a clue.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would, he does seem unmotivated, its not that hard to walk maybe 20 feet to the bedroom sit at computer and look up home depot.. lol i mean hell!! im pregnant and im going to apply when i get home from work. ill be losing this job when we move so i have no choice
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Maybe you shouldn't make him your husband, LOL!!!! He may be depressed, why don't you just talk to him and see what is up, if he won't you need to lay down the law!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• This is what happens when men are unemplyeed my DH lost his job and the further into unemplyment he got the lazier he got. You need to encourage him to look for a job or it's going to keep getting worse...My DH finally got a job after 9 months of hell and only because I was up his a** to apply. It was driving me nuts..Good Luck!!
    2pittsburghboys

Answer by 2pittsburghboys at 3:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• its a possibility, but i just dont know why he would be, if he does things and hopes for the best, he might actually get somewhere. he is a hard worker and can do anything that is put in front of him. i want to talk to him but i think maybe i should give him the chance to talk when ready to avoid any arguments, . i dunno... i just hope he did it when i get home
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011