Should I do it??

My husband had an affair in July we since have gotten back together and are trying to make it work. I have never had the opportunity to confront her or even just talk to her at all, but I found her myspace page and have this inkling to email her. Nothing too nasty but there are many things I'd like to say. Shoud I do it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• No. It will only make her laugh b/c she will have gotten to you. Just ignore her. I guess I'm a firm believer that it's more HIS fault since he's married. He took vows, she didn't... even if it's wrong on BOTH their parts. If you forgive him, you should just let it go and move on. It will only drudge up old stuff.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 11:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I say do it. it will make you feel better. But that don't mean you have to shoop to her leave. But I would have to write her and tell her what I think.....
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't think I would. Think about what you would get from it if you did. Would you get any satisfaction, or would she hand what you wrote over to your husband? Would she accuse you of stalking her? I'd suggest keeping your distance. Imagine yourself in her position and how you would feel or react if the wife tried to communicate with you. Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Answer by Bmat at 5:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If you forgave him...and you guys are trying to work it out...your just going to stir up your own feelings again...I would try to put it behind you...I know you have a lot of unanswered questions...but maybe its better for both of you if they stay that way.

MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Answer by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 5:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i'd do it..then again i always want to know the whole truth.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• do it. i def. would. she had no right, and she needs to hear that!
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 5:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If you guys are back together and you forgave him and things are going well between the both of you I say don't its really not worth it what goes around comes around. If you are not with him still don't do it because at this point you should be already moving on with your life
    NYMARIPOSA

Answer by NYMARIPOSA at 5:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• No, don't do it. Like someone else said...it's just going to cause trouble. What if you do find out something that makes you mad. Then you're going to have to say something to your husband about it and where does that leave you? Nobody forced your husband to take part in the activity. HE made the decision to act. I hope you spare yourself more pain.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt cause it might just make you get upset about the whole thing again, and also it might make her want to get in contact with your husband again!!! Id leave it alone no matter how bad u wanna tell her what you have to say.... but thats your call if you think it'll make you feel better then do it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• she may not have even known he had a SO. Do you want the whole story or not? Will it change things between you and him working it out? Don't do it for revenge, that would only make things worse. It's you decision, but make sure you weigh out ALL the possibilities.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008