SAHM, what is your schedule like?

As of today, I'm a SAHM.
I have a 2 yo DD.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• All my kids are in school, but I babysit a set of twins during the day to help with money. So it depends on what kind of mood they are in. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i have a 1 year old ds, and a 4 year old dd.....i get up at 4:00am and cook breakfast for my dh and pack his lunch, then i go back to bed until around 7 when my ds wakes up, i change his diaper and then fix him breakfast and then play in his room with him until my dd wakes up, usually around 8 or 9 then i fix her breakfast while she plays with ds, i let my son play in his room and watch elmo (he gets himself to sleep that way) and i wash dishes, start laundry and pick up mess around the house. while the baby is asleep i start fixing lunch (on days i cook lunch) or get online for a little while or play with my dd depending on her mood lol

pretty much just hang out with the kids and feed them, do laundry and dishes and any other cleaning that needs to be done (pretty boring actually lol)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• 7am wake up...get 3 yo dd up ready and dressed for prek3 at 8:30. Come home get my 1 yo dd up dressed and feed. (my husband is home while I leave to take dd to school). Do whatever house hold things that need to be done. Go pick up daughter at 11:30 from school. Come home make lunch. Husband gets them down for a nap. I do my college hw.. Get dressed for school. Spend time with everyone then go to school from 5pm till 10pm. Come home eat supper go to sleep...start all over the next day. I get the girls up and husband puts them down for bed after he feeds them. They are in bed before i get home at night. I'm always so ready for the weekend to sleep in!!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• up @ 6:30 to feed my son, pack his lunch and get him on the bus. Back to bed til like 10 when my daughter rolls outta bed. Feed her and play, clean, check email, etc til we go for a walk and pick her brother up from the bus @ 2:15ish. Sometimes they nap but most days they don't. Play, homework, baths, etc.... dinner around 7 and bed around 8:15
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• 6 am - get up, spend some time with hubby and make breakfast
    7 am - get kids up, they have breakfast, start some laundry and & unload the dishwasher
    8 am - start school work (working in shifts with each child)
    9 am - take care of online business, email, mail out orders
    10 am - tutoring student arrives
    12 noon - lunch break
    1 pm - finish school (working in shifts with each child)
    2 pm - check email, take care of online business

While all of this is going on I am also taking care of laundry all day and when I get a break from teaching the kiddos I take care of cleaning, paying bills, making sure dinner is taken care of, etc.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My dd who is 3 mo usually wakes up at 7 am to nurse...then I usually get on cafemom or fb for a while or maybe go back to bed till bout 9 am when dd 3yr old wakes up. She comes in my room and tells me to make her papatime lol then I wake up DH and he goes to work and while the baby is asleep I pick up shower and get me and Bug ready. Then the baby wakes up and I bathe and feed her afterwards dh comes and we have lunch after he's gone we nap. Then I wake up and make dinner DH comes and eats then goes to the gym and me and dds play then watch a movie and go to bed when DH gets home. Then its the same ol thing
    HayliesMama325

Answer by HayliesMama325 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• 8am wake up and get ready for the day
    9am baby is up so breakfast and get her ready for the day
    10am play time
    noon lunch
    1pm play time/story time
    2pm nap time
    5pm up and start making dinner
    6pm dinner
    7om bath time
    8pm bed time

and in between i clean the house, pick up toys, do laundry! my dd is 11 months old so she is just starting to walk! so my days are just now getting busy!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011