feeling sick

hi im 17 and found i was pregnant when i took a test 3 weeks ago. i still havent been the doctorsas im too scared and need to tell my parents. but anyway i have been sick twice in the space of an hour. i should only be around 7 weeks gone is this normal? as its scaring me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep welcome to pregnancy. Its called morningsickness and happens and usually goes away by 12 to 13weeks. you can be sick any time of the day or night doesnt matter so dont let the name confuse you. Id tell your parents here quickly becuz its important to get good medical care while pregnant. and you need to be taking a prenatal vitamin that you can by over the counter at any store. they are all about the same so you can buy the cheap ones no worries. Get to your doctor asap.i was 17 when i had my first its scary but it'll be ok
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• is it called folic acid or something? i did buy something like that the other day although your meant to take it with meals but i havent beene ating proper meals so i didnt know when to start taking them. i want to tell my parents but i dont think im ready. i dont want them to be disappointed in me.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if it's normal, I have 2 children thru adoption. Please talk to your parents, your mom will know and then you won't be so scared. Maybe have someone with you - a friend, aunt, older sister - if it would make it easier.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 5:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• its not called folic acid but it does have it in. They are called prenatal vitamins. you can take them any time and they should be started asap. Your parents might be upset at first but its to late to do anything about it. im sure it will all be ok plus you might be surprised to learn your mother already knws and is waiting for you to tell her. my mom knew befor i told her. Have a friend or someone with you. good luck and it will be ok.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• thanks so much and i will. shes been asking if i have been on my period yet and i keep lying sayin im due on next week. i need to fo the doctors make it definate then tell her. thank you to the both of u ! really helped me xxxxx
    natalieanne57

Answer by natalieanne57 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• go to the dr. asap for the baby.....then you need to tslk to your parents!
    Anonymous