son delima over his girlfriends dad adult content

My son and his girlfriend have been dating for 3 yrs.(22&19yrs old). My son's girlfriend's dad and I have fallen in love. We are both divorced. We want to marry. Our delima is the negative backlash from the ex spouses calling it incest. We are confused on what to do and need some advice. Is this morally ok with society?

sassy6933

Asked by sassy6933 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I saw go for it. They are young who says they are going to be together for ever? It happens sometimes. I think the ex is just jealous and starting problems. It isn't incest since they are blood related.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• aren't*
    mommy_of_two388

• There is nothing wrong with it - if you love this man and the feeling is mutual, who cares what anyone else says? It's not incest, you are not related by bloodline.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I think it is really cool! I wouldn't worry about what anyone else had to say about it!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It's not incest. I see nothing wrong with it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Go for it!!! There is nothing wrong with it.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Well, it isn't incest, and I wouldn't care too much what the ex's think, but I would carefully consider what my son and his girlfriend think about it. If they're okay with it, then I'd say, it's up to you too, if they're not okay with it....it could ruin your family relationships.

It is important to consider how your choice will affect other people in the family, but it isn't incest, and the ex's are after all....ex's!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Wow, I am not sure what I would do in that situation. I would never want to hurt my son over a relationship I was having. Do you think it will cause issues for your son and his gf? If the answer is no, then do it. If the answer is yes, then think hard before taking any steps. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Nothing wrong with it at all.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Fuck anyone that is hating on u they are not blood relatives and you are in love go for it in my book its ok but u know this world has people that hate and finding something wrong no matter what

congrats and good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011