please help me.

me and my bf had sex about every single day, sence the 2nd, probably 3 times a day, no we are not trying for a baby! but, my last period was the 2nd, yes we had sex on my period . the whole time, we've been having sex every day sence then.. and ive been feeling period like cramps for a week straight now, sometimes its sharp pains. also ive been having really bad sharp pains in my boobs, its mostly my left boob, it not sore, only the nipple is. but the sharp pains are so bad! ive been having headaches, and feeling sick to my tummy. im not sure what to do! could i be?

stephmareeci

Asked by stephmareeci at 3:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait until you're late and take a test.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• when was you period?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• The only way to know for sure is to take a test. The symptoms you describe could be PMS, or a host of other things.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Are you on birth control? If not you probably have your answer! 3 times a day? I would find a new hobby, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my last period was the 2nd, till till the 6th, i started having sex with my bf the 2nd, till now, about 3 times a day.. :/ plus im only 16. and im not sure what to do.
    stephmareeci

Comment by stephmareeci (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• no im not on birth contorl
    stephmareeci

Comment by stephmareeci (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You sound preggers to me. It's too early to test unless you have blood-tests done at a dr's office, but you are experiencing typical first month symptoms. You'll have to wait another week or so before you can even test, and two weeks before a negative is definitely a negative and not just that there isn't enough of the hormone in your system. I'd recommend cutting out any bad habits (such as drinking or smoking) and taking precautions. Birth control might be a good idea too chicka. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• use birth control if you dont want to be a mommy
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It's been two weeks since your period started. You'd be ovulating about now. Unprotected sex is not a smart thing to do especially at your age.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Having sex regularly and without the use of birth control is likely to lead to pregnancy. How is it a 16 year old can have sex 3 times a day for a month without her parents knowing?? How old is your boyfriend?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011