Anyone else on bed rest for 2011?

I tried to join a group but it's not active at all so now I'm starting my own group. Haven't figured out a name yet but I would love to have members. I don't want it to be strictly for people on bed rest but ! just wonder who else is on CM a lot?

Click Here

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 3:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have afriend who will be on bed rest for the next month. She's due in February. I'll let her know about your group :) I"m a mobile mommy, and I can't imagine laying in bed almost all day! Hope everything goes well for you!
    Robbiesmommy83

Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Sorry that you are on bedrest I have been on it carrying twins but now I am mobile can't imagine spending the rest of this pregnancy in bed.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I am on "partial" bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy and have been since I was 9 weeks pregnant.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011