I just saw someone who stole a twin ultrasound and said it was hers

I saw a girl who said she's 6 weeks pregnant show a twin ultrasound of babies approximately 11-13 weeks along. Is there ANYTHING I can do about it? I dont know whose it really is, I just know it's not hers for sure.

This is a touchy topic for me, because I was called out as a liar a few years ago when I posted my OWN ultrasound online when I was pregnant with my twins. Its girls like this that make other twin moms get called out as trolls.

Asked by MamaCarterof5 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Can you point it out to the group leader for whatever group she posted it in? I don't know why someone would do something like that!

I had a girl tell me a sad story about how she was having twin girls and wanted me to give her stuff I was done with. When I asked how far along she was and she told me 10 weeks, I knew it was a lie because she wouldn't know they were girls at that point. I was ready to give her the stuff too; I was really disappointed.

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• is this on here?

Answer by sophie_sue24 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes.

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I guess all you can do is report her and explain to CafeMom what you said here. They'll choose whether to investigate it further or leave it alone.

It's against the CM TOU to pretend to be someone you're not, which is kind of what this chick is doing.

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• cafemom won't do anything. i reported a crazy girl once and their response was "it's not the job of cafemom staff to investigate the validity of anything people post on their pages" basically saying they don't care if it's real or fake they won't do anything about it.

what a psycho!

Answer by calebsmama713 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• say something directly to her, or if youd like ill say something. this place is for mothers not for psychotic(sp?) women who want to impersonate being a mother.

Answer by lululovexox at 6:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Are you sure? Maybe I would say something directly to her about the fact that you had twins and your ultrasound didn't look like that when you were only 6 weeks pregnant. Maybe she will feel stupid and confess!! Doubt it but who knows!

Answer by hubgrunch at 6:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Who cares? drop her from your friends and live your life merrily in your way.

Answer by vsrillo at 6:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i would say something to her..

Answer by Ginamomoftwins at 7:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008