sex question adult content

how many of you guys have sex in the butt? My boyfriend is always trying to get me to do it and he says that everyone does it. Then he starts showing me all this stuff online about girls doing it in the butt but i told him not everyone does it. So how many of you guys do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• its called anal sex and no...actually i tried it once and did not like it. No one I knows does it and no not everyone does it. I would try it tho once......
    Anonymous

• i have done it once and i didnt like it. That was before my boyfriend and he now wants me to do it with him even tho i told him i dont like it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have and don't like it. Some women like it though.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I've done it. It's okay....
    Not my favorite.

If you decide to, make sure you're lubed up. Rub your clit too, helps you relax your muscles back there.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I reserve it for a very very very special treat since it's somewhat painful in my opinion.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• If you want to try it, go SLOW, and use TONS of lube. It can be pleasurable, but it has to be done right, and seriously slow. The woman needs to control the tempo.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You mean anal sex-- never done it and never want to!
    Anonymous

• If you are open to the idea try it once and see how you feel about it. I tried it with someone that I didn't love and didn't trust and when it hurt he didn't stop. Now I can't bring myself to do it again because every time I try I freak out.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No way, it's not for me. And if you've already done it and don't like it as you stated, and you told your boyfriend that and instead of respecting you, he decided to show you porn of people getting screwed in the ass, then he's a jerk.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• never did it,never will

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011