MY DH LOVE TO TAKE A CRAP WITH THE DOOR OPEN.IT PISSES ME OFF AHHHHHHHHHH!DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT PROBLEM? WE ARGUE EVERYTIME BECAUSE I GO CRAZY WHEN I SMELL OR SEE HIM! I HATE THAT! adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Just ask him to close the door or close it when he doesn't. Pick your battles.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol...omg, yes....I know what you mean.
    My DH pisses with the door open. Makes me crazy.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• mine does, but i could care less because im not sitting there watching, im in another room.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Mine does it all the time unless DD is home.. Worst is we dont a have a fan in the bathroom. So I open the window and it being canada its freezing.. Now he closes the door...
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 3:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Lol! Yes, mine does it too! Or he'll take a smelly crap then tell me I left something in the bathroom so I'll walk in there. He's so gross.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Lol, okay first off, ew. Well, if you guys argue about it, I imagine that it's something he's done since you guys probably moved in? If it's something he just started, then I recommend talking to him as an adult, and not a child. By yelling at each other, you're not giving the respect due to adults, so you won't solve it. Otherwise, if you cannot talk it out, then try and avoid being around the bathroom until he's done, and then spray some nice smelling Lysol.
    Zennie2005

Answer by Zennie2005 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No, my husband not only shuts the door he locks it, thank goodness.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• scout mom lucky you! thank God for that one! It is horrifying!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes when we were dating he never did this ! Now that we are married it is like for worst! Let's just let it all hang out! We have been dating for ten years since middle school!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Luckily my Dh is too shy for that. However, he no longer locks the door and the kids walk in on him while he is in the shower or on the pot. I love that they treat him the same way as me.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011