i have a question for Canadian mommas (Degrassi) and anyone who watches degrassi ever notice this

ok so degrassi takes place in toronto but i notice that the kids in all 10 seasons of degrassi are always dressed like it's summer in california. it could be the middle of the school year and there is no snow. the only time i saw snow on the show was one xmas eposode and then they very next episode after it the kids were in their short shorts and tank tops. is it really that warm in toronto all year...it can't be. i realize it's a tv show but i think they should be realistic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• It's probably filmed during the summer. I used to watch the original Degrassi as a kid and, although that was a long time ago, I don't really remember much snow then either.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It is not that warm in TO, it gets freezing and lots of snow.. I am guessing filming isnt done in winter
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 4:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I cant believe that show is still on I'm 39 and can remember watching the original as a kid.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011