Seafood recipe needed...

So i do not like seafood, but my DH does and i want to make him a romantic dinner for Valentines Day. I would realy appreciate some easy to make recipes.
Thanks in Advance

klhoe

Asked by klhoe at 4:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Buy some good wild salmon, season with salt and pepper, and broil, skin side down, for 20 minutes or so, until flaky. Serve with bread and salad. Yummy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• What kind of seafood does he like? Anything inpaticular?
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No he likes anything
    klhoe

Comment by klhoe (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Buy frozen salmon streaks. Put essence season on them, from Emerald. You can get this from Google. Wrap the steaks in aluminum foil, back for 30 minutes. Seve it up on some rice
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• One year for valentines, I bought some rib eye steaks, wrapped them in bacon, sprinkled with garlic and pepper, broiled , and served them with some jumbo scallops that I brushed with garlic butter and lemon juice, and broiled. I made roasted garlic asparagus, and twice baked potatoes to go with the menu......and he loved it. Now you've got me thinking, maybe I'll do that again this year!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• If you are gonna go all out then go all out don't use frozen. It looses some of it's flavor and moisture int he thawing process. You could do kind of a surf and turf with a shrimp and scallop topped steak. Saute the shrimp and scallops in a creamy herb saue and top a grilled steak with it. Serve with fresh steamed veggies and mashed potatoes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Boiled shrimp-
    2 to 3 lbs large 21-25 cournt unpeeled shrimp
    3 bottles of bear
    1-16oz white vinegar
    3- 4 quarts water
    2 lemons, 1 cut in half to put in water the other to squeeze on the shrimp when they are finished
    1 large white onion cut in quarters
    1 bag crab boil
    put everthing but the shrimp and one lemon in stock pot let it come to a rolling boil, and boil for awhile to really season the water, add shrimp and cook until the begin to turn pink, drain and let sit for 10 minutes, squeeze lemon on them and either chill or serve warm with spicy cocktail sauce, I learned this from a chef, and people have told me they have never tasted shrimp so good, have fun!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You can add to the above boiled shrimp,potato's,corn on cob,and any other to have a complete crab boil!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Pacific salmon , take a fillet and dot with butter, old bay seasoning, fresh dill and lemon slices wrap in foil bake until tender, or grill. you can use alder chips in the grill to add flavor or place on a alder plank , usually sold in kitchen shops or near the frills at Lowes. Roasted red potatoes, crusty bread from bakery and your favorite veggie or salad. chocolate flour-less molten cake for dessert.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Thanks ladies for the help... Valentines Day is gonna be good!! ; )
    klhoe

Comment by klhoe (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2011