Anybody got an idea for what to do with a jar full of change?

I haven't counted it, but it has to be at least 50$. Save it or spend it? A night out or a night in?

Robbiesmommy83

Asked by Robbiesmommy83 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• Save it!
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 4:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• 1. Keep adding to it.
    2. Use it for a vacation or a big purchase. You can save up a ton of change! Seriously.
    3. Take it to one of those machines at the store and get cash back for it
    4. Donate it.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 4:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It depends on your situation...do you already have an emergency fund of atleast $1000? If yes then I would say you could do something special with your family that you wouldnt normally do. I would go to the movies or go ice skating or something else with the kids.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• in my house the change jar goes to something as a family we all want . If times are not hard I say get a family gift something the whole family can share together.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would continue saving it. I always take mine in after it is full and take it on my trips to Vegas! haha!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• The machines at the store charge you to give you cash back..take it to your bank when you use it and you wont have to pay a fee.
    ria7

• Save it and roll it when you change it in. It cost a fee to put it in one of those green machines at the store.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Save it for a rainy day
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• When the change jar gets full, I go cash it in and put it in my DDs account
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Cash it in at Coinstar for an Amazon gift card and use it to buy Christmas or birthday presents for the kids. You can redeem the GC online and add it to your Amazon accoutn without spending it immediately.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2011