addicted to facebook?

How many hours a day do you spend on facebook or cafemom? I feel like I am totally addicted. I literally don't get anything done all day and I'm a crab, but it's hard to just shut myself off from it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• Facebook is one of the reasons I'm having problems in my marriage. It's a huge time sucker as is this. I try no more than 2 hours a day. I deactivate my Facebook acct for a while.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yeah if i log on facebook i get sucked in all day, so i try to only log on once a week

with cafemom i can leave it on and do other stuff in between looking so i dont feel so bad about being on it
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Can u deactivate your account and reactivate it later?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I work parttime so I am not on it as much as I was when I wasnt working but I still try to log on each once a day.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 4:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• With Facebook, I log in less than once a week and even then it's only to check messages, accept an invite or post something specific. My time on Cafemom varies depending on what I have going on offline. It could be anywhere from no time at all to a few hours.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes you can deactivate it and then reactivate it the only thing you lose is the pages you "liked" everything else is still there
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• always obsessively refreshing facebook, my life is so boring
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I feel like I'm addicted as well. I'm at the computer on FB about 4 hours a day..while my BF is at work and then I also have the FB app on my phone and I constantly check it all day!! I have a lot of family in Texas and I'm in Wisconsin so it's my way of getting pictures to all of them of my family up here. Also a great way to stay in contact with friends that have moved away and such. Its a better addiction then say Cocaine or Heroin =)
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I hate to admit it and I try real hard not to admit it...but Im so addicted to facebook and cafemom. I have them both on all day long. I get things done but I have the up and going so when I take a break or whatever I dont have to wait for them to load. Im so addicted. I wish I could get away from them, but I have met some great people.
    Dragonsbaby

Answer by Dragonsbaby at 9:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011