Two unhappily married find each other, I guess that makes them both "homewreckers" even though the homes were not happy to begin with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• If you two are happy together, don't worry about the people that are going to label you "homewreckers". If you are both unhappy and sincerely want to move on and not for eachother but for yourself personally then do it...everyone deserves to be happy! G/L!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My thoughts.

Each cheater is responsible for wrecking their own home. No one else is.

Each cheater is just as responsible for their marriage being an unhappy on as there spouse is. However, only the cheater is choosing to "wreck" their homes. If the cheater is truly in an unhappy marriage they should: be honest with themselves and their spouses about everything (big & small) that is making them unhappy, they should put in the effort with their spouses (both giving 100%) to try and rectify those issues............Or.. If they are unwilling to do those things, or they have tried and it didn't work, they need to divorce their spouses. So, that everyone gets a chance at happiness.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You should put things on hold with the new guy until your current marriage is final. If you are still in love, it was meant to be.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree with pixie trix

and I think that if someone wants out of their marriage they should divorce their spouse BEFORE starting another relationship. It is just a crappy thing to cheat on someone and it makes it so much harder for the person to get over it.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Funny how people stay in these uhappy homes until they suddenly found "the one" they decided to leave home for. Sorry but every one of these stories I hear sounds exactly like the grass is greener on the other side syndrome.
    Anonymous

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes. Each unhappy person could have left the marriages!
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Ask the children and I guarantee they will tell you yes. I come from a situation like that. I no longer speak to my dad.
    Anonymous

• Selfish is as selfish does.
    Anonymous

• Yes they are both homewreckers and very selfish. I don't know how anyone thinks it is OK to start a new relationship when they have failed so miserably at the one they are still in. Seems really stupid.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011