Has anyone ever been wrong about the gender of her baby? I was really sure that I was having a girl this time around that I was really surprised to find out this week that our second baby is going to be a boy, too. We are happy as long as it is a healthy baby, and it doesn't matter to us if it is a boy or a girl.

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 4:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• with my 1st pregnancy i had a boy for my 2nd i was so sure i was having another boy.. I carried the same way and i felt the same way but i had a girl
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I thought for sure my maternal instincts were telling me girl, girl girl, went to our ultrasound..and BOY!! Lol..Now i am so happy and blessed with a healthy 6 month old son!!! :)
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, all the people we know, except for two, thought a boy. I thought this, too. I was happy to be wrong.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I was convinced our 1st baby was going to be a girl :) Our son was born very much a boy :) This time around I'm not guessing. I'll take whatever comes.
    Robbiesmommy83

Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• With my first I was sure I was haivng a girl. With my second I was sure I was having a boy. I was wrong both times. I couldn't care less. I am just happy they were born healthy.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I was so convinced my first child was a girl that is all I wanted to buy but didn't . He came out a boy's boy hate me to kiss him in front of people but loves to cuddle when you are home.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I didn't think I knew either way, but I wanted a boy. I got a boy. I have a friend that wanted a boy twice, was so convinced she was carrying a boy both times that she immediately began saying "he" and buying boy clothes. Both times she had a girl.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I never guess cuz you never know....some women are just lucky when they say they guessed the sex of their baby.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my grandma thought my dad was gunna be a girl and i was supposed to be a boy so .. i guess it happens
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Even with multiple ultra sounds they were wrong! I was told twin girls until they were born boys!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 6:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011