Should the target be removed?

Or, are those who want to remove symbols/words/speech related to targets just being hyper sensitive and overly PC?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Sorry, but imo, the baby in the chili pot is just too weird… I bet in some places, if a parent had that pic developed, child services would show up...

You don't get the symbolism, agent. The baby paddling represents the Dems trying to paddle upstream against the currents of public opinions!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• HOLY SHAZBOT! She's cooking a baby!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Seriously though, I have never used baby in my chili.

I think people are being hypersensitive. And not just in the political arena either.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• "Kids free"....just hang onto them or we'll cook them! Seriously, who cares' about the "target", the baby in the pot is a little distrubing though!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 4:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Baby is definitely too mild for chili. See, Dems can't even cook chili correctly. Sheesh.

Crosshairs are irrelevant. It says "Democrats Target 2012" right across the target circles. Clearly that is what those circles are.

Yes, people are being hypersensitive and overly PC. People need to seriously chill out about all this.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• People need to seriously chill out about all this. Answer by May-20

I think they want everyone to 'chili' out too. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No wonder kids eat free. LOL Population control by chili cookoff.  (I knew you were kidding, I sure as hell hope that people don't think I'm serious)

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yep. I guess I just have to envy you for having an anonostalker.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Do you ever disagree with a Republican? Has there never been one who has said or done something that you feel doesn't represent you or every single other Conservative?

***

LOL...George W. Bush comes to mind!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• "Can't we agree, symbols and words aren't the problem.... Crazy People are the problem...."

yep. a little bit of toning it down in honor of the victims is respectable, but total removal of it all is stupid. tho it seems a little insensitive to have that graphic so close to the shooting unless it came out before. im assuming they're "targeting" the 2012 election? and whats with the white M O in the center...is it suppose to be the center of the target? that whole graphic looks weird to me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011