dry hands

if my body is lacking in water can it show on the outside of the body? My hands look like a deseret skaly and dry as a bone and moisterizers aren't helping them at all. I'm trying to drink more water so hopefully it can help. I was wondering what would help the outside appearance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• it could be the time of year...my sister was having the same problem for a few weeks and she was hydrated. I gave her an aveeno lotion that I had and she said that finally did the trick. It's good stuff but a little pricey. GL
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have really bad dry cracked hands, because I wash alot of dishes at work and then have to go out in the cold air. I found Aquaphor by Eucerin works wonders.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Drinking water is number one; good for you. After a shower, make sure you seal the moisture in with a quality product!!
    blessingsgalore

Answer by blessingsgalore at 5:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i am the same way.. i also have bad eczema .. my mom uses arbonne products cuz she has scleraderma and she says it really helps u can message me if ur interested i can tell u where to get it.. Hope this helps!
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, it can. Drink lots of water. Try Aquaphor for your hands...amazing lotion.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I like body butter and my mom bought me a special medical lotion but cant remember name but I love bosy butter from Sephora!!!!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2011