American Idol (for fans of the show only)

Did ya watch it last night? I liked it. Steven Tyler can be quite a perve though! haha.....what did you think?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I really liked it. I think these new judges will be just what the show needs. I got bored with it the past few years and rarely watched. I also like that they focused way more on the good people last night, and kind of grouped the hilariously bad people together into certain segments. lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 6:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I really like that last boy,the one that had the family living in a shelter. Sweet kid

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I had to work but got to see a few acts, I think J-Lo will work out. I'm excited about tonights episode
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I didn't think I was going to like it this season, because I really did like Paula and Simon. But, I think it's going to go really well. I enjoyed Jenn and Steven was good too. I think it's going to be fun this time around!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Love it. Love Randy and Steve. Jenn seemed very compassionate and it will be interesting to see if she continues to be a softy but the fans do the judging so that should actually help her out. It's on tonight too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2011