I can't get the dishwasher to drain, AGAIN.... Any ideas?

I hate this place. Every since we moved in, it's been one issue after another. Now, the dishwasher won't drain AGAIN. It has already been replaced once since we've been here. I can't get all the water out with a cup, and it won't drain automatically. Anyone have any tricks for getting the water out?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 5:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Check the trap and make sure the sink is draining properly, it may be clogged, does it seem like it is trying to? Have you pushed the CANCEL button does anything hapen? Call the landlord, get as much out with a cup and use a bath towel to absorb the rest, your probably going to have to wash the dishes again my hand, because there is soap residue left on them,, if it didn't drain, that means dirtly and clean water were both in there during the rinse cycle
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Have you tried to turn on the garbage disposal?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Start it over with koolaid in the cycle. It will clean out the deposits. Hope that works
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, it works.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2011