Is it possible to get pregnant will on the pill?

I missed a couple pills and now i think i might be pregnant. I have been on bc for over five years now and have not had this happen before but i'm almost two weeks late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• one of my friends is 10 weeks pregnant and she never missed a dose....yes its very possible
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• you might wana take test then cuz you can get pregnant while on b/c. i took mine every day never missed one day and still got pregnant. if its neg then its time to see your doc to find out whats going on and of course if its pos then you need to see ur dr.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• YES!----May I introduce you to Ryleigh Elaine, she is my second daughter, born just 16 months after my first.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes, I was on the pill both times I got pregnant.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My last child, and only son, my husband nicknamed 2%, meaning 2 percent ineffective, it's a joke, but it's true... people look at us, and we are happy and love all of our children but they think we tried for our last and only son... lol, we didn't and I hope the percent is closer to 0 or negative percent when it comes to the tubal I got after having him.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 6:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yup, I'm currently pregnant with a birth control baby. My cousin's first-born was also a birth control baby.
    Soccer_Mama

Answer by Soccer_Mama at 7:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i have now offically taken three hpt and all three were neg. but i feel like crap and still have not had my period. should i call the dr. and have them do blood work
    Anonymous

• yep, my aunt got preggo while on the pill and her daughter is almost 3 now =D
    Anonymous