Okay...this scenario sucks

My BFF calls me...she took a prego test...it's positive.
I love her to death and she is a great friend, but as a girl, she is fucking crazy. Like, no way would I ever hook her up with anyone that I knew. Yes, that crazy.

Well, she already has 1 DD, like 8 months by one guy. She just started seeing this other guy and boom, she's pregnant. In 6 weeks, they started dating, moved in together...broke up, moved out. He's a pizza delivery drive FFS.

I made her mad when they moved in together, saying she lacks in judgment, and she does. She's been in college for 8 years and still doesn't have any sort of degree.

I dunno about her anymore.

Any advice?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Pray for her kids! Until she gets her act together- they are the ones who'll suffer.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Well obviously your not her true friend end the relationship and be on your way. Oh and I deliver pizzas for a living as well.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Pray for the kids. Some people just cant grow up and take in to concideration other then themselves. (in this case the kid(s))
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I'm not trying to stub my nose at any job. But, 34 years old....barely making rent...no offense...he's going no where.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Hey luvmygrlz be glad you have a job no matter what it is its better than not having one and not trying to support your kids. And i bet your damn good at never late lol. more power to you. Now for the question, There is absolutly nothing you can do except try to support her and set a good influence and hope that she follows your lead. Hopefully she will get it together and worry about being a good parent instead of having a man.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i know what you mean op - my bff wanted kids very badly after i had my son. i was 25. so was she - she was married - finished with college - her ex was also a loser (like your bff's ex) he was 30 yr old and making the pizzas, he refused to have kids - even though she was supporting them, and she left him. found this guy, ick! he is so very white trash, he got her pregs fast - i think she did it on purpose, but then they had a shotgun wedding (he was a little drunk and he/his brother were talking about how my bff is a real nice piece of ass! her gma heard too!), mind u she isnt a slacker just bad taste in men, she drives a lexus, owns a house, professional career... and she is a very good mother.... but i cannot help her fix her poor taste in men. she gets used for her parents money. i told her last time so i cannot say it again she might not forgive me. because i really cannot stand her dh, cont..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• and the trashy crew that comes with him, (his friends, his brother married a woman with 5 kids and he has one - they use bff for free sitting) we really dont hang out much. i will always love her the same but i really dont want to watch it this time. but you know if you are teh kind of friends who can take a break from being close and involved in a daily/weekly way to more distant friends and still be "like sisters."
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011