Drool in ur sleep

Omgosh i cant beileve this i know everyone drools once in a while but the last couple weeks , i have been drooling so much that i have to turn my pillow over in the middle of the night. Ive been dreaming alot lately too thnk it has alot to do w/ the drooling. ive even woken up and still was drooling . LOL anyone else have this problem

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• One time I was so embarrassed because I was sleeping on my husband's arm and I had drooled a big pool of slobber onto it. Thank God he was fast asleep! So, yeah, sometimes I drool a lot.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• haha thats funny.. i dont think i do..
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have always drooled in my sleep. For a while we had dark blue sheets and let me tell you, every spit & slobber mark shows up on dark colored sheets!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol hootie826 its while I now have light sheets.
    I drool as soon as I fall asleep. Always have, it doesn't help that I sleep with a retainer but before that I drooled. My husband is used to it now and just accepts that it will happen if I fall asleep on him.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Why, not while.... thats what I get for typing while looking up at the tv.
    Gnomeofmyheart

• My hubby drools while he sleeps.I think maybe it's because he is a mouth breather.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 8:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Sometimes when I wake up I see crusted drool on my face-Talkl about GROSS!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011