for those of you who "follow" celeb kids and babies ....

who is the CUTEST Hollywood rugrat? And the least? How about most over-rated? (for me over-rated is Jessica Alba's daughter Honor)

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have to say, i think the cutest one is Suri Cruise, she's adorable, she looks SO cute. I don't agree at all with what her parents let her wear, high heels is not appropriate for a 4 year old for me and even if she would want them, you can simply say no and explain why in a way that she may understand. They also let her wear so much make up and huge, hanging earrings, it's a bit disturbing to see. But other than that, she's SO cute. The most overrated for me is Gwen Stefani's son and Christina Aguilera's son, omg they are not good looking at all.....All babies/children are beautiful but the media make those 2 sound like they are something so special in appearance, which they are really not.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I think that the Beckham's boys are so cute, and I also think that Nicole Kidmans daughter is darling, over rated? Shiloh!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• worst looking baby is def ben afflects daughter the older one, i bet she grows up to be very pretty but right now it's a train wreck lol
    i think shilo was adorable with long hair
    i can't wait to see the royals baby when they have one
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I definitely think Honor (Jessica Alba's daughter) is adroable and also Kingston (Gwen Stephanie and Gavin's son) is such a cutie. Sean and Preston are little cuties as well (Britney's sons). Suri and Shiloh were always at the top for me though.
    Ariahsmom

Answer by Ariahsmom at 1:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011