Lets give a shout out for the awesome men in our lives.

I have the most wonderful husband who anyone could ever ask for. I am so in love with him and happier than I ever thought anyone could ever be.

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Simply stated.

Singh **IS** King................ LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My boyfriend is awesome. We click so well together! I am so lucky to have him in my life!... And my dad is fantastic! He is always there when I need him, whether or not he agrees with my decisions. I am SO BLESSED
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• in loveI have a pretty great guy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• shout out to my baby bro who will one day turn into a man! (= only ''man'' whose been a constant in my life!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would like to say thank you to my hubby, he has always made me feel like a princes, for the last 31 years. I'm very lucky.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• woohooYippie Zippie for my Man!!!!!!

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My husband is why we have a family! He is an amazing husband, my best friend, and the best "daddy" our children can have!!! He makes sure that not just our needs are met, but we are healthy and happy, and gives us things we don't even realize we need at times! I couldn't imagine being with anyone else, I'm very happy/satisfied, and "IN LOVE" with him!!! Steven is a man that most women dream of... he's not perfect since he loves "ALL SPORTS",, leaves his clothes on the floor, but his really great qualities make up for anything that might be percieved as bad
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Shout out to the man I will be marrying in a few months, he is an amazing dad and the most patient man in the world. My 3 sons are pretty awesome too! I love them so much!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My husband of 13 years is wonderful, he loves me and takes me as I am, always has :)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• shout out to the 2 wonderful boys in my life my son simon and my man phil! i dont know where i would be without you, you have made me a better woman and i am so blessed to wake up to you both everyday i would not trade it for anything! Phil you are the love of my life and thank you for always being there and never ever ever giving up on me even though i had given up on myself. You are not only a great man, daddy, friend, lover, worker, provider you are THE ONE I LOOK UP TO. I LOVE YOU!!!!
    HA! FUNNY JUST REALIZED HE WILL NEVER SEE THIS LMAO!
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011