how to build a website

i was wondering if anyone knew how to build a free website about your bussiness please help me

cher1185

Asked by cher1185 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• I do webdesign as my at home business. Message me if you are looking for a designer.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Here is an article for you:  How to Quickly Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Sory i deleated my last answer because the link was messed up.....But I use this site and I love it! I sell my jewelry through there and it is basicly web design for dummies lol It was easy and you can even put paypal on there to get payments. good luck and have fun!

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Please bear in mind that although you may be able to design your website for free you will still need to pay yearly for your domain name and monthly for web hosting.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Build a website everyone need a suitable domain name.

So i registered my own domain name using TheWebPole.com They provided some free extras with my domain name,

It includes Hosting with Website Builder.So i build my one-page website by using website builder and also my own site using this free service.I never had any problem.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 12:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2013