Have mild case of Rosacea on face, any natural cure?

I had my daughter at the age of 45, shortly after that the skin on my face started to breakout all the time. I thought it was hormones. I have done some research and have come to the conclusion that I have Rosacea. I do believe in homeopathy and was wondering if anyone has tried apple cider vinegar or epsom salt???
I don't have it that bad, but I have a few bumps that take forever to go away.

Linda1012

Asked by Linda1012 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• i actually answered a post like this... my mom has scleraderma.. its a skin condition and she uses all natural products from arbonne.. It helped her out alot.. U should try it.. u can message if u want to know where to get it
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You can look up natural remedies online. Google it
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have rosacea and have for 10 years. You can try to google home remedies but if it's really rosacea, I would see a dermatologist for some really effective topical creams that help, like Finacea. Rosacea is typically red, inflamed ad acne prone skin. I laser for it. Also, it's chronic and won't go away and usually gets worse unless treated to be maintained. I'd see a doc for correct diagnosis.
    Anonymous

• Never self diagose rashes or skin irritations they can be tricky even for md's!!!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Thank you for all your advice. I have been reseaching how to eliviate the symtoms of Rosacea for a few months. I have seen a lot of posting from people who use Epsom salt. I thought it sounded crazy. I tried a little on my face last night, what a surprise! It was very calming and took away the redness right away. This morning you can hardly see any sign of Rosacea. I know I have a mild case of Rosacea, I have seen and read a ton of information. I have had enough with Dr's, and we are supose to have the very best here in MA. They have taught me to be very educated about my own body. There are some good one's out there, but I don't take that chance unless it is an emergency.
    Linda1012

Comment by Linda1012 (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2011