rude...

if some one knows that you are hurting due to a certain circumstance.....why do they CONSTANTLY BRING IT UP?!?! i dont get it...

meglynn0919

Asked by meglynn0919 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe trying to let you know they care? I doubt it's to cause more hurt - though I do know some people who are just that nasty :(
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 6:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol. i get you there. i think it's b/c they think you want to talk about it to feel better. I just tell people, "i don't want to talk about it", and that's that.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 6:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ok so i lost two babies...21 weeks and 15 weeks..my "BFF" is pregnant..and ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT IS her baby...she will not talk about anything else...she says she doesnt want to talk about it because she understands i dont want to talk about it all the time..but its ALL SHE TALKS about. once in a while i dont care..but every time we talk its all she wants to talk about!!
    meglynn0919

Comment by meglynn0919 (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i even give her short answers like ya, cool, sweet. that means either LEAVE ME ALONE or i dont want to talk about it right now!! geez im too the point where i just want to say leave me the hell alone about it!!
    meglynn0919

Comment by meglynn0919 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I am sure that is hard for you. Maybe telling her your honest feelings would help. You cannot expect her not to be excited about her baby thought. Communication is key here, if you want to save the friendship.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree with dancinintherain, I would tell her your honest feelings. I am sure she is excited about the baby, but if she is your BFF, she should try to be more understanding. If you want to save the friendship, I think you definitely need to have a sit down and talk about it with her.
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Well when I lost two you do still hurt. Yes life does go on but the hurt is always there. Trust me I know how you feel. As time goes on it does get better. You know and I know she is not doing it to be mean she is just so excited and she should be. What I can tell you is you are just feeling bad and like you I have goods days as well as bad days. When I am feeling sad I just say I have to go. There is nothing wrong with that. I wish you lots of love and support. Remember one thing, your two angels will live in your heart forever. I hope that gives you comfort as it does me. "HUGS"

Anonymous