is feelingshakey and jittery okay during pregnancy ? 37 weeks prego

im 37 weeks prego

i just woke up from a nap and grabbed a bowl of ceral sat down and realized my hand was shaking but then when i put the spoon down and held my hand straight out it didnt shake much at all not even really so im not sure to call my doc since just maybe it a symptom of pregnancy any ideas
i thin i just might go ahead and call my doc in a minute i feel fine other then feeling anxiety and the shakes in my hand it just feel not right for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your blood sugar may be dropping. I'd call the doc to be sure.

Good luck and congrats on your little one! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 6:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• you may want to call just in case ... i dont remember shaking
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It sounds like blood sugar....did you feel better a few minutes after eating the cereal??? The cereal wouldv'e gotten into your system relatively quickly. Symptoms of low blood sugar are: hungry, shaking, sweating, feeling jittery or like you can't sit still (I wring my hands uncontrollably), being light headed, slurring words, feeling confused and forgetful such as repeating words you JUST said. One can even pass out or go into a coma if it's too low.

If you feel this way have a fast acting carb like juice or soda to get it up and then stabilize it with something like a sandwich or cereal.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011