Do you beleive in Karma?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes and I enjoy watching Karma go after the people who did me wrong :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes and and I know people that have gotten bite by it and are going to be bite again bc they dont learn lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Bit** sorry for the miss spelled lol and I agree with the 1st poster it is an enjoyable thing
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No. I think it's a nice idea that doing good things will result in good things happening to you, but I don't believe it. I've known this one guy since I was 5 and he's rotten to the core, he seems to have all the luck in the world.
    I also refuse to buy into the concept that people get cancer because they did something bad or are negative people.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, I have no doubt as I've felt it but also seen it in action for those that deserve it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No not really but it's fun to think about.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes i do
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• absolutely
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I believe that Westerners have no concept of what Karma is and how it operates. Karma *is not* an external force and is completely dependant on the perspective of the person performing th action that creates the karma. I could kill a stranger on the street for no reason and as long as I believe it was a good action I will reap positive karma. If I do not judge it as 'good' or 'bad' it will reap no karma(which is the ultimate goal, btw). If I know what I've done is wrong it will bring bad karma...but not until my next life. Karma is weighed in the Bardo(the place that one travels through after death to get to your next rebirth) and one's choices of rebirth are kind of based on how that karma weighs out. More good=better options. More bad=coming back as a bug!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011