3 different due dates??

I've went to the doctor 3 times and I've so far gotten 3 different due dates, first May, then August, then July. The doctor did my ultrasound and told us my baby was as small as an egg but wen he moves my entire middle of my stomach moves. Im sorry but nothing the size of an egg weighing under a lb. can be that strong can it. Is there a chance the tech could've been misguided. She was so busy talking to my 3 year old she even screwed up all the pictures. Anyone ever had this happen with the changing due dates?

thelovelymzbre

Asked by thelovelymzbre at 7:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Personally I have not had my due dates change. My u/s have been pretty accurate all 2 times. Maybe the person was new and out of school with little exprience. Ask the OB about the person and maybe they will understand your concern.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I think you need to go to a different doctor. That honestly seems a bit...off. You should at least go get a second ultrasound somewhere else....then see from there about getting a new doc!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• A new due date? Sure by a week but not more.

They are changing yours by 2 months? I'd get another ultrasound and have the doctor present or get a different doctor.

Me? I'd opt for a different doctor since the one you have doesn't seem to be too concerned about a 2 month difference.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i would be wondering just a little thats a bit of a span to change due dates. at least get another ultrasound with a differ tech. and besides the measurements on your belly should be a huge factor. i know when i was measured it always seemed to correlate with the week i was in like i measured 28 and i was 28 weeks along.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• what were your belly measurement the last doc visit?
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2011