How did u find out u was pregnant?

With my first i woke up the morning i was spose to start my period and first thought that came to mind was OMG im pregnant. Had no sympotoms that i at least put together , it took almost a month pasted my missed period to get a postive pee test. With my second i knew before my period, at first i had a sinus infection then i was like omg this taste bad and omg whats that smell and i was feeling nauseated but then i was relateing it all to the sinus infecion and 5 days into my (as u women on here put it) Whoo Hoo was swollen, sure enough bought a test and it was positive.

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I started cramping...not period cramps. Took a test and was 2 weeks pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My period was a week late,I was SOOOO tired,and I cried at everything

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I took a pregnancy test only to please my boyfriend. He kept saying I was pregnant bc I was 2 weeks late on my period ( which is is TOTALLY normal for me), I was CONFIDENT that I wasn;'t, but took one so he would shut up. And what do ya know... 2 pretty pink lines. I was super freaked! lol
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I had missed my period for several weeks with my first, but there was a lot of stress going on with me taking care of my 10 year old cousin that was dying of cancer so i didn't really notice. My husband did and brought home a test and it was positive. With this one I took an early response test the day before my period because I was getting my wisdom teeth taken out. It was negative and two days later still no flow so I took a CHEAP test and it was positive. Took another early test and it was negative.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• with both of my kids the test showed pregnant before i even finished peeing on it lol
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I always get heartburn. The first couple weeks of pregnancy are the only times I have it....
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 8:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• With my son, I was suppose to start on the day of my wedding, when that didn't happen, I thought, must be stress waited two days, still no period, so before we left on our honeymoon, I took a test and sure enough....two lines.

With my daughter, I didn't find out until I was 5 months.... My periods didn't stop they werent regular but never stopped, until I was 6. Months along. Only reason I even went to the dr was because i wanted to find out why my cycle was so weird, 2 days, heavy for 8, it was all over the place. My dr asked a few questions then asked me to pee in a cup, that's when we found out we were pregnant with our daugher!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my period was late so I took an at home test
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2011