Hubby wants a threesome...with another man adult content

I have gone from crying to vomiting for days now. I think he's gay. He must be right? We have threesomes with this one woman at least once a month but now dh wants a man? I admit I am Bisexual and more than once me and this woman have a regular twosome but now that my husband wants to invite a man in I am really freaking out! Men are never bisexual! They call themselves bisexual then say "oops I'm actually gay." Even if he tells me to forget it I never can. I'm going to do it I already found a guy. I want to gauge how my dh reacts to the man in bed. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly, this sounds pretty closed minded of you. If you can be bisexual, why can't your husband?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• So what if your husband is gay? You are. It can't be a problem for you... unless it's a problem of yours.

Do whatever you think you want to. It's what you're going to do anyhow.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I get it.... As soon as it is no longer about YOU then it is wrong. You opened the door when you started having threesomes with girls.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree. If he's bi, then why is it such a big deal? Or maybe he's just thinking of you...and wants you to totally get your rocks off! I don't know, but I wouldnt fret over it if I were you.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Sounds as if you both are and I wouldn't freak about it if you can do all of that. Maybe he just wants to see you get it on with another man who knows
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yea well do u ever think ur husband thinks well my wife a lesbien? and yes men can be bi. It is pretty closed minded that u can have anotehr women but ur husband cant have another man . U allowed 3some w/ a women so u opened the can of worms
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Babe it sounds to me like you guys are exploring and there is nothing wrong with that.  I wouldn't put too much weight on it but I do get what your saying.  I don't agree with going into it seeing how your husband reacts to the other guy.  There is always the chance you will be wrong and think your right and cause a problem where there is none.  If you aren't up for it then say so.  Or at least get your feelings out there to your husband.  I am guessing since you haven't said anything he's said about it that you haven't talked to him REALLY about your feelings yet.  If it's like this now, what's it going to be like afterwards?  Be completely honest.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i actually agree with u.. I dont not have anything against gay men but usually a man would more likely be intersted in 2 women at the same time not a woman and a man.. But u did encourage that type of sexual experience and he may want to explore other avenues and men can be bisexual
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Im not really sure how that would work but bottom line if you are comforatble with it then do it, if not then don't. Just because you will have a threesome with 2 girls it doesn't mean you have ok with 2 guys
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• im with some of the previous posters...i dont understand how you can be interested in other women, yet be so judgemental of his interest in a threesome with another man...that seems terribly illogcal to me...im pretty sure there is some other issue at play here, maybe you should focus on figuring out what that is.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011