ohhemmmgeee!

my legs hurt so bad!!! 2 days ago i went to my big sisters house and we played with the kinects on xbox.. we played a game called reflex where you have to jump over and duck down to dodge bars.. man my legs are killing me!! that is the most fun game system i have played and dont feel like a fatty while playing.. once i have my baby i will play the zumba game to lose weight!!!

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• WOW MAM YOU HAVE MY PROBLEM!! Only I hurt all day everyday and sometimes can't get out of bed due to the pain.Your potassium is low.Drink Orange Juce LOTS! Eat bannanas about three a day and potatoes are also high in potassium.If you like Yoohoo they have potassium as well.Oh and calm down take it easy your pregnant now so don't put too much on yourself! Good Luck and God Bless You!!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 8:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have a Kinect and I love it! I want to get the Zumba game! Maybe that can be my anniversary present! :)
    KamAndKingsMama

Answer by KamAndKingsMama at 10:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011