blood clot in the uterus

i was wanting to know if anyone out there has had this problem? i hemorrhaged when i was 12 weeks and they told me i had a 50/50 chance of losing the baby. well i made it over that hump and then i had another set back my quad test came back positive (trisomy 18). i went to a perinatologist and thru a few level 2 sonos he said everything was fine. i'm now in my 32 week and getting freaked out by having to have another c-section along with the fact is my baby going to be ok. i failed to mention that i have a son with autism already. if there is anyone out there that has been thru what i have or just some words of wisdom and support i would greatly appreciate.

Kelly1872

Asked by Kelly1872 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you've had a c-section before then you know what to expect from that. Stay calm and be positive. It makes things alot easier. I have three with autism so I can relate there. You'll be fine. You're going to get thru this ok. A planned c-section is way easier than an emergency one. Good Luck!!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY.SS NO ADVICE ON THIS.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 8:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011