I caught my 14 year old...losing something important. adult content

My 14 year old son has a 17 year old girlfriend that i hate! She is too old for him. Plus she always smells like cigarettes. I came home and heard them having sex in his sisters room! Why did he have to go in his sister's room? The worst part is he wasn't using protection! How do I get him to use protection. When I confronted them she said a baby would be a blessing and he admitted that they both already have herpes! I want to kick him out but that is not legal. I am so lost what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I think that I would be on the phone with the authorities and see if you can't keep her from him!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• take his butt to the docs. plan parenthood or his doc. he needs to be checked out. and told what can happen if indeed he and her do have herpes. if he is 14 and she is 17 she can be charged with contructing to a minor. good luck. disinfect daughters bed
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Just buy condoms, you can actually get them free at a clinic. He'll either use or he won't.

Atleast you introduced it.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• when does she turn 18? 14 is not a legal age to consent to sex. tell her to not come back do not allow her in your house and your son should be grounded from everything for a hwile especially for doing that in his sisters room...i hope u stopped it when u heard them....it is never easy but that is part of parenting sometimes we have to be the bad guy (parent) and set and enforce rules fisrt and then later be the friend.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 8:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Omgawd I would force him to get rid of the GF that is horrible put your foot up his ass and set him straight! He is still a child YOUR CHILD! Seriously set him straight get him treatment for his herpes! Best of luck hun!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• He is 14 years old and you are the parent. I'd do everything in my power to keep them apart. Trying to get pregnant at that age? That needs to be stopped. If I had to switch him to a new school, I would. I'd also call her parents and let them know exactly what is going on and that you want them kept apart. That might sound harsh, but I wouldn't want my son becoming a father at age 14, nor would I want him catching any STD's. I'd get him to a doctor asap to be checked out and I'd just be praying to God that his girlfriend is not pregnant. I'd tell her never to come into my house again and if she did, I'd call the police. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• take him to the dr and have the shit scared out of him...get him treated for the herpes...buy him some condoms and pray that he uses them.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Hmmm...Time to lay down the law. Ground his butt and make him break up with that girl. Also take him to the doctor ASAP
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Where are her parents?? I'd do all of the above, and be talking to her parents as well.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Since she is older than he is, it is possible that she could be charged with statutory rape since your son is only 14. The age probably varies from state to state. You will have to check that out online. Otherwise, I would definitely keep her out of your house. Tell your son that you don't want anyone else in the house while you're gone. Let a couple of your neighbors keep an eye out for people going in your house while you are away. I wouldn't tell them why. Just say that you are trying to enforce a rule.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011