I Now have two kids with ADHD my older one who is 10 is on focalin twice a day I need medication for my 6 yr all day what's good ? adult content

Its hard having one with special needs now two is even 100 harder for my husband and I.

Honey408

Asked by Honey408 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have a 6 yo that is bipolar and is on Straterra and clonidine and a 7 yo with ADHD that is currently unmedicated. She goes to the psychiatrist next week. She was diagnosed at the age of 4 and used to be on clonidine.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I took concerta for my ADD going through school and college. I don't take it anymore
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My son has ADHD, he's 4. We don't have him on medication at this point. But, I've heard good things about Straterra and Vyvanse.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my daughter is 6 and she is on adderall... It works wonderfully the only prob i have is that she doesnt eat as much as she did before she was on it..
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Thanks, now I don't feel so alone I really wish they had a support group in my area for ADHD parents and there kids it's really hard for my boys to make friends because of there behavior.
    Honey408

Comment by Honey408 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2011