Can a few other people plz answer my should I Stay or Go question?Under Relationships

PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

Hugeat8wks

Asked by Hugeat8wks at 8:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Being that you are pregnant only leave if you really feel that you can't fix things between you, but if there is even a glimmer of hope stick with it for a bit longer and see if you guys can work it out! Right now I'm going through some tough times with my husband of 24 years but I'm not ready to throw in the towel. Anything you put effort into is worth saving if you want it to be saved!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It takes two to save a relationship, if he isn't willing to help save your relationship then get out before it's too late.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 10:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Your answers are wonderful! I have spoke my feelings for 4 years now to him and am still not getting anything back! Now don't get me wrong he's a wonderful friend figure but He's not a very good relationship person at all!! I need way more than what hes given me!
    Hugeat8wks

Comment by Hugeat8wks (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011