Contraction or just weird pain?

So, sometimes when i lean back in a chair it feels like someones sitting on my belly and i get a little bit of pressure.. And any idea's on how to induce labor? I'm looking forward to a induction monday soo...

sbushman13011

Asked by sbushman13011 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like just normal baby shifting when you are leaning back, so I don't think it is contractions. As for inducing labor, if your body's not ready nothing will help, but a few tricks I've heard great things about are the eggplant parmesan from Johnny Carinos, sex, hard massage on the back of the ankle (achilles tendon area) or web of thumb and forefinger, and lots of walking/exercise.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 9:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011