Miscarriage or Normal? adult content

Last night my husband and I were messing around and then started to have sex and he pulled out for a second and there was blood on him. I freaked out and ran to the bathroom to clean up. There wasn't a ton, but I'm still so uncomfortable with it. I'm only about 6.5-7 weeks pregnant with my second. I have had a confirmation test, but my first ob/gyn appointment isn't till next tuesday, so I haven't seen if the pregnancy is in the right spot or not yet. All of today I've been feeling so sick. I've just been figuring it's morning sickness, but it's been going on all day long. I'm scared and really really hoping that nothing is wrong. Let me know ANYTHING to go off of...I've never had a miscarriage, but I know it's not uncommon. I just want to make sure everything is okay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well, my morning sickness last 24/7 so it might be morning sickness, and sometimes women do spot will preggo especially after sex I would monitor yourself and if your bleeding becomes heavier and longer throughout the day and you have severe abdominal cramping then i would definitely call your OB. But it never hurts to be safe than sorry, that was always my motto, still is when it comes to my kid and if you feel uncomfortable then you just go ahead and call the doctor and see what he/she says
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 9:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Personally I would call my ObGyn and make an immediate appointment. Same day!!
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Spotting during sex is completely normal, especially during the first part of pregnancy. Being sick just sounds like morning sickness which can go from dawn to dawn the next day, for every day of a pregnancy. Sucky but true! I wouldn't be worried about anything you mentioned.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Just wait until your appointment. It does not sounds like a miscarriage but if it were there is nothing that they could do at stage of pregnancy anyways. It you experience bleeding that will fill a pad, with painful cramping then I would make a visit to the ER.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would say that the blood was from having sex, but I don't want to tell you that for sure. I have had a miscarriage and it was a LOT of blood and it didn't stop. If you're truly worried, you could give your OB a call and let them know what happened and they could either ease your mind or let you know what to do from there. Good Luck Mama!
    KamAndKingsMama

Answer by KamAndKingsMama at 9:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011