Tea tree oil straight on chest? And lips?

Ok so I was putting some tea tree oil on my daughters bite and she moved her leg and my hand slipped and I spilt quite a bit on my chest and chin. Well I am not sure if it got on my lip or if I rubbed my lip and got it on that way but I am already getting a head ache and my chest feels weird now and my lip feels numb. Does anyone know what I can do? Or if this is bad? Thanks for any advise!

mom2wy

Asked by mom2wy at 9:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• It'll be fine. You can wash it and because it's so strong, it feels like it's stinging but it's not. It's great for healing, zits and as it turns out, repelling lice.
    Anonymous

• Thanks!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't think it will hurt either...just extremely strong. You should be fine though after it wears off a bit.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Its ok actually Tea tree oil works wonders on acne and other skin issues, I use it on cuts and it cleans them right out!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011